We are pleased to share with you following two news:
- Online Registrations and Licences –
DNH Administration has commenced now the application for registration and issuanceof new licences and also renewal of licences online under following Acts:
- The Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970
- The Inter-State Migrant Workman (RE & CS) Act, 1979
- The Building and Other Construction Workers (RECS) Act, 1996
- The Shop & Establishment Act
- Suggestions to promote Export Oriented Industry:
A meeting of State Export Promotion Council was held on 15.03.2021. DNH Administration has desired that operational ease should be provided to all EOUs and also other units who are doing substantial export. It was emphasized that enhancement of export is the need of the hour for sustainability for import-export balance. DNH Administration revealed that they want to extent ease of doing business to industry and therefore, industries should come forward with their genuine problem and difficulties and suggestions.
SIA appeal all members to please forward their suggestion to the Association latest by 25th March 2021 as what should be done by the Administration or by the Central Government to promote exports from the Union Territory.Official circular can be downloaded by clicking here.