Confederation of Indian Industry jointly with Federation of Industries Association, Silvassa along with Member Associations (SIA, SIMA & DNHIA) & Umargam Industries Association is organizing a Training Programme on Corrosion Management in Industries on Tuesday – Wednesday, 16 – 17 July 2019 at Hotel Fortune Park Galaxy, N.H. No 8, GIDC, Vapi.
This programme will address the real plant related problems in the field of maintenance, process, design and queries of project engineers.
This Programme will highlight the following points in details.
- Corrosion Management Planning : Corrosion Control Assurance
- Corrosion Basics and Corrosion Manifestation
- Corrosion Control in Engineering Design
- Metallurgical Aspects of Corrosion
- Paint & Coating: First Line of Defense to Atmospheric Corrosion
- Prevention of Corrosion of Steel Reinforcement in Concrete Structures
- Industrial Cooling Water Treatment to Control Corrosion, Scaling, Fouling and Mic
- Cathodic Protection
- an Overview on Corrosion & Its Significance in Industries
We are happy to inform you that there is a discount for the member of SIA. Discounted fees for the training programme is Rs. 6000/- per participant. There is also group discount i.e. 10% for 3 to 5 nominations, 15% for 6 to 9 nominations, 20% for 10 and above nomination from same organization. Certificate of participation will be provided to every delegate.